Founded in 2006, Ecotextile News is the environmental magazine for the global textile and fashion industries and provides unrivaled daily coverage, commentary and expertise in print and online formats.
Focused on sustainable innovation and industry best practices, subscribers benefit from:
- Latest daily news on our market leading website.
- Six issues of printed magazines delivered to your door.
- A weekly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox with all the latest developments
- Unlimited access to our daily news site, including premium content
- Digitized versions of every printed issue we have published since February 2007
- Unlimited access to the MCL News and Media app with the latest news from our four market leading publications.
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media reports and magazines.
You will discover :
- Inside track on the environmental strategies of brands and retailers
- Commentary Affects MRSL and Supply Chain Compliance
- Exclusive interviews with key industry figures
- New technology for sustainable textile production
- Recycling of textiles, closed-loop systems and recycled plastics
- Reports on social compliance and labor in developing countries
- Guide to environmental regulations and textile standards
- How to select sustainable raw materials
- Expert comments and analyzes on textile dyeing and chemistry
- Live reporting from world textile exhibitions and conferences
- Latest news on environmental policy briefings
- The impact of the consumption of natural resources by the textile sector
- Independent commentary on third-party sustainability tools
- Textile Manufacturing Case Studies
- News on downstream pollution and wastewater treatment
- Implications of trade agreements on environmental and social concerns